How to add Meeting Minutes
- From the header bar or sidebar of the WordPress dashboard, create a ‘New Page’
- Name your new page meaningfully and add the minutes contents.
- Prior to publishing the new page, set the Visiblity to ‘Password Protected’ (use the shed password) and Parent attribute to ‘Meeting Minutes’, as shown in the screenshot below:
- Once you’ve published the new minutes page, navigate to the main ‘Meeting Minutes’ page and enter the editing mode.
- To create a link to your new minutes page, first enter a new list item with the name of the new minutes, then highlight the text and select the ‘add link’ button as shown below:
- From the dialogue box that opens, select your new minutes page from the list and click the Add Link button at bottom. Note: if your page does not appear in the list, be sure to check that you in fact published it.
- The new list item should now be underlined and indicated as a link. Preview the main minutes page, test that the link to your new page works, and publish!