Art in the Garden
ART IN THE GARDEN 2016 is a wrap – Thank you, everyone!
On behalf of all the gardeners, organizers, artists, musicians, sponsors and partners — thanks to everyone who helped plan, volunteered, or attended. Such a great event! Thanks to all for your support and camaraderie.
Stop by whenever you like to admire the new Henry mural!
And remember to check out sponsors and partners — organizations and companies like these:
- Maritime Pacific
- Spicy Papaya
- Full Tilt
- Seattle Tilth
- Swansons Nursery
- Limback Lumber
- Ballard Market
- Photographer Sarah Barrick
- Bronze, sliver, gold and gemstones cast in an ancient look by Tribal Zone Studio
- Happy and cute prints for your home from Amber Leaders Designs
- Garden-worthy glass art from Dayne Studios
- The art of handmade chocolates from Soulever Chocolates
- Artist / Illustrator Yuko Miki of Honeyberry Studios
- Jewelry by Heather Davidson
- Flower, Botanical and Landscape Photography by Mike Reid
- Wooden treasures from HeirloomsTo Be
Save the Date for Art In The Garden 2017 scheduled for Saturday, July 29. We’ll provide updates here as plans for 2017 get underway. If you are interested in displaying art, or volunteering for the event, please contact us at email@example.com.